Summer Season we are open (7) days a week
Monday-Sunday : 9AM to 4PM
Winter Season we are open (7) days a week
Sunday-Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
Friday & Saturday: 8AM to 7PM
Hotline: Available 24-7 Winter Season
Toll Free: (877) 572-2210
Local Call: (304) 572-2210
Fax: (304) 572-3165
We accept reservations by phone, e-mail, online or in person. “Book Direct” for the best deal! When making reservations, it is helpful to know your vacation dates and have favorite properties chosen from our website. If you have special requests or certain amenities that are necessary, please notify our office. While we strive to always provide accurate information, please note that verbal misquotes on rental rates, property description or policies, will not be honored.
Specials & Exceptions
Specials: We offer specials throughout the year. Call today to see what we can offer you!
For current specials, please visit our website at www.snowshoerentals.com, call toll free @877.572.2210, or find us on social media @mtnvalleyrealty
Some restrictions may apply on arrival/departure dates. Minimum night stays apply.
Monthly Rentals may be available, call for availability
Cancellations and Reservation Changes
CANCELLATION POLICY: Outside 30 days of arrival there is a $100 cancellation fee. Inside 30 days of arrival full amount is forfeited pending rebooking of the property, if property is rebooked you are charged $100 cancellation fee
**Travel insurance available!
Check-In / Check-Out
Check in: 5:00pm
Check out: 10am
NO EARLY CHECK INS OR LATE CHECK OUTS during this time due to following CDC guidelines. To insure disinfecting and sanitizing procedures. For the safety of our guest and staff.
By signing your guest rental agreement you agree to take responsibility for any damages acquired during your stay. Card on file.
Some properties provide an outdoor grill; outdoor grills are prohibited at condominiums.
If arriving after 4PM, please contact our office in advance to make arrangements for directions and key pickup.
Maintenance & Housekeeping
Every effort is made to have your rental property clean and all equipment in good working order. If you find any maintenance or housekeeping problems, telephone our office immediately at 304.572.2210. If we have not heard from you upon arrival it will be our understanding that you found your property in acceptable condition. Late arrival check-in please telephone our office immediately, however, if it is not an emergency we will address your problem the next business day. It is impossible for us to address or fix problems at the end of your stay or if we are unaware while you here. Refunds for complaints or problems at or after check out will not be given.
Occupancy and Age Requirements
The maximum number of persons allowed in each property is stated in the property description and on your Rental Agreement and Confirmation. Children are counted unless under the age of three (3). This represents the total number of people allowed to occupy the property inside or outside, day or night. Hide-a-beds are included in capacity, but are not recommended for adult use.
If you choose to bring more people than the property you have rented sleeps MVP can treat this as a cancellation or if available choose a property that accommodates the number in your party with an increased nightly rate. If no other properties available and MVP allows the extra person or persons in the property a charge of $125.00. per night per person will apply.
Minimum Age to Rent
Minimum age to rent is 25 years old
We rent to family groups, couples and RESPONSIBLE ADULTS over the age of 25. Proof of age is required. Violation of this policy will result in immediate eviction without refund of rent.
$100.00 non-refundable pet fee. Pets shall be limited to two (2) non-destructive/approved dogs. Pets found in a non-pet property will result in immediate eviction with NO refund of rent. Exceptions will be made for service animals.
Properties available with hot tubs are NOT guaranteed with any rental reservation. Although serviced regular to try to avoid future interruptions. A fee between $ 100- $150 applies to all rental properties with hot tubs.
Hot tubs are for your enjoyment and pleasure; they are cleaned after every departure and checked before every arrival. Mountain Valley Realty is not responsible for any hot tub related incidents.
Power, Water, WIFI, Phone & TV
Occasionally we experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds will be given for any outages. We will not be held responsible for service dates by other companies.
Upon making your reservation, advance payment of 50% of the total reservation is required within 2 weeks of the date you make the reservation, or reservation will be cancelled. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival full amount is due. All payments are deposited in a non-interest-bearing trust account to be distributed to the property owners. Upon receipt of your payment, a confirmation will be sent to you. PLEASE READ YOUR CONFIRMATION CAREFULLY. IT STATES THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL CONDITIONS AND POLICIES. The balance of your rent is due 30 days prior to arrival. We accept cash, traveler’s check, cashier’s check/money order, and Visa or Master Debit card.
Rentals For Sale
If a property should go on the market for sale, it may be shown to qualified buyers. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt your vacation. In the event a property should sell and no longer be available, every effort to find similar accommodations will be made. If none are available, a complete refund of your payment will be made.
There is a $65.00 non-refundable reservation fee added to all reservations at the time the reservation is made.
Currently, there is a 6% state sales tax and 6% county lodging tax 2% Resort tax.
*Some properties have an additional amenity fee.
We reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without notice or liability should a property become unavailable. If comparable accommodations or an upgrade is not available, renter will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate.
Supplies and Appliances
Each property comes complete with a fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, cable or satellite TV, telephone and completely furnished unless otherwise stated in property description. An initial supply of kitchen linens, garbage can liners, toilet tissue and bath soap will be provided. Additional supplies can be purchased at Wild Cat Provisions or Par Mar. We also provide one towel, one wash cloth per person and one set of sheets per bed. Additional linens available from our office, for a fee.
All properties come equipped with a telephone unless otherwise stated. Due to our location all CELL PHONES DO NOT WORK NOR DO ALL PROPERTIES HAVE INTERNET ACCESS. Please ask when making your reservation if these are necessities.
Please remove trash from the property and place in designated area for your home or in your condominium complex. Additional fees may apply if excessive garbage is left at the property.
All properties offered are privately owned and decorated by the individual owners. If you or a member of your party is disabled or has special needs, please discuss this with your reservationist. Every effort will be made to accommodate your needs. We serve as the agent and representative of all property owners and act at all times in the best interest of the owners. We reserve the right to refuse rentals or discontinue occupancy, if in our opinion, a guest is detrimental to the property. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture. Authorized employees may enter the premises for any purpose to manage the rental. We are not responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. Rates, descriptions and availability are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to assure that our information and descriptions are accurate, however, Mountain Valley Properties cannot be responsible for changes made by owners in furnishings and amenities or for printing errors.
* We can not guarantee phone cables, satellite or WIFI.
Below is of the RELEASE OF LIABILITY form you will be asked to sign.
READ CAREFULLY – THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the activity of The hot tub is maintain by a professional and uses the proper chemicals to maintain safe use of the hot tub. Housekeeping is using the proper cleaning procedures during the Covid 19 pandemic. organized by Mountain Valley Realty, of 449 Cass road, Slatyfork, West Virginia, 26291 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Mountain Valley Realty, I, of ———————————— ,agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family/guests to the following:
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Mountain Valley Realty, or the employees, representatives or agents of Mountain Valley Realty.
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Mountain Valley Realty for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Mountain Valley Realty, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Mountain Valley Realty or other third parties.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend Mountain Valley Realty against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Mountain Valley Realty.
4. FEES. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Mountain Valley Realty caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
5. APPLICABLE LAW. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under West Virginia law.
6. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement ifl so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Mountain Valley Realty has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
7. ARM’S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm’s length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the
interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either “for” or “against” a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
8. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure.
Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation does not successfully resolve the dispute, then the parties may proceed to seek an alternative form of resolution in accordance with any other rights and remedies afforded to them by Jaw.
10. EMERGENCY CONTACT. In case of an emergency, please call _ (Relationship: } at (Day), or _ (Evening).
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING TIDS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.